Marked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recaps
Nothing in roleplay has happened
Weather
At this time in the late summer season, its starting to cool down the sun is out and clouds in the sky, its going to be clear skys through out the rest of the season. Fall is just around the corner.
Poll

What Color Should The Federals Group Be?

Nathan Carter I_vote_lcap0%Nathan Carter I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Nathan Carter I_vote_lcap0%Nathan Carter I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Nathan Carter I_vote_lcap100%Nathan Carter I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Latest topics
» The Alphabet emojs
Nathan Carter EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 pm by Razz

» Kitchen / living area
Nathan Carter EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm by Razz

» Got Questions?
Nathan Carter EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am by Nathan

» Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am by Nathan

» Luke - A not so horrible federal
Nathan Carter EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 am by Scarlet

» Group Colors
Nathan Carter EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm by Scarlet

» The Beach
Nathan Carter EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm by Razz

» Hello guys
Nathan Carter EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am by Scarlet

» Aceline
Nathan Carter EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 am by Aceline

Top posting users this month
No user

Nathan Carter

Go down

Nathan Carter Empty Nathan Carter

Post by Nathan Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am

Ref:
Nathan Carter Cd53e37f561cbef728fb3c34b3f1c03a

Hair colour: Dark cherry red with hints of brown
Skin colour: Porcelain, pale white
Eye colour: Crystal blue
Other: Nathan has an eerie, intimidating presence about him - from his calculating, ice cold eyes to his cat-like movements and strong stature.
Personality: At first glance Nathan is nothing but ordinary; has a somewhat appealing nature about him, a devilishly charming smile and eyes that glisten with amusement, but peel back this unnatural facade and you will find that he has a soul of pure ice and a heart of the blackest stone. He may look like any-other guy, but it is clear from the way he holds himself - shoulders thrown back, chin held high - that he has no lack of self-confidence, and his thick British accent lulls you into a false sense of security, but do not be fooled by this for he is without mercy and without remorse. He prefers to isolate himself from the outside world as much as possible, but if he does happen to engage in any form of communication between himself and other people, the only words that spill from his mouth are laced with vehement and drip with sarcasm. Nathan is very arrogant, sassy and full of self-confidence, believing whole-heartily in his mission to bring the 'supernatural' Marked to an end or to stop them from growing any stronger.
Strengths: Nathan excels in most forms of hand-to-hand combat and it is his preferred method when fighting. He has few regrets and enjoys the art of disguise -- he has a special ability to blend in with a crowd. His self-control levels are also impeccable.
Weaknesses: He has an enormous phobia of spiders and has been known to flee from a room in which one has been spotted. Nathan has never used a gun before and intends to keep it that way as long as he shall live.
Likes: Nathan enjoys belittling others and making people feel insignificant, but also relishes the double-glances he gets from passers-by as his handsomely boyish appearance catches their eyes. His passion is fighting and thinks the bloodier the fight, the better and more satisfying.
Dislikes: Being challenged by others (e.g "Who do you think you are?" or "You're not as tough as you think.") He hates being asked about his history and strongly opposes public shows of affection.
Nathan
Nathan

Sparks : 7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum