Marked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recaps
Nothing in roleplay has happened
Weather
At this time in the late summer season, its starting to cool down the sun is out and clouds in the sky, its going to be clear skys through out the rest of the season. Fall is just around the corner.
Poll

What Color Should The Federals Group Be?

Kitchen / living area - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen / living area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen / living area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen / living area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Latest topics
» The Alphabet emojs
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 pm by Razz

» Kitchen / living area
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm by Razz

» Got Questions?
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am by Nathan

» Nathan Carter
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am by Nathan

» Luke - A not so horrible federal
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 am by Scarlet

» Group Colors
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm by Scarlet

» The Beach
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm by Razz

» Hello guys
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am by Scarlet

» Aceline
Kitchen / living area - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 am by Aceline

Top posting users this month
No user

Kitchen / living area

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kitchen / living area - Page 2 Empty Kitchen / living area

Post by Razz Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen / living area - Page 2 Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the marked. It is also connected to the living room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in. The kitchen is designed so that you can see the living room across the sink. The Front door is at the far end of the room, with a staircase to upstairs. To the right, there is a door, and when opened it takes you down stairs.

Kitchen / living area - Page 2 Traditional-meets-modern-living-room-xlg

The living room is decorated nicely, to promote a relaxed vibe. The couches are soft, but still a little firm. The rug is a soft material, which is enjoyable if you sit on the floor.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Sparks : 112

https://marked.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kitchen / living area - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitchen / living area

Post by Scarlet Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Scarlet spotted Spade running past her and onto the bridge, trying to stifle a squeak of joy. She ducked her head further into the branches to stay hidden and tried to recall where Jake had gone. Don't worry about him, keep an eye out for Razz and Spade. I think she's close..., Scarlet mused and let a small smile stretch across her face playfully. 

Jake ruffled his feathers a little as he sat on the roof but soon locked eyes on a target. Spade. He could see the cat racing towards the bridge and knew it wouldn't be long before the feline spotted him, too. Jake prepared himself to swoop down and tag Spade, excitement welling up inside him at the prospect of a thrilling chase.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Sparks : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 pm

R A Z Z     ~~~~~    S P A D E
  L E A D E R    ~~~~     C O M P A N I O N

=============================

Razz looks around steadily, her eyes scanning the area. Jubilee wriggles in her arms as she shifts on the branches. Looking around Razz clambers down from the tree, sprinting to the front of the house, darting into the garage door. Finding a small cardboard box, she places the rabbit in the box, placing down some cedar shavings into the box. "I'll have to buy some timothy hay so you can eat some roughage. But I'll be back soon." Razz sneaks out of the door, peering around the corner she slips across the lawn to the woods line. Panting, she slips down the tree trunk she leans against.

Spade slips out from under the bridge, sprinting towards the garage, and placing Keller in the box with Jubilee. Her eyes dart side to side, before turning and running to the backyard and shuffling under the porch. Her large mass barely fitting, she paws a dent in the soft dirt. Making a large enough ditch in the ground for her to fit comfortably. Looking around for an escape route if she gets caught, Spade spots two escape routes, under the house, and out the other side of the porch.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Scarlet chuckled as she realised her situation - a 16 year old Marked sitting in a bush outside the hideout playing touch with her friends. She couldn't remember being this relaxed for months. It was nice to play around sometimes. 

Jake let out a little caw letting Scarlet know he was on a mission and swooped around the side of the house in pursuit of Spade. The bird flexed his talons and dived down towards the Cougar, claws outstretched and hit the ground next to the cat with a thud before gliding back into the air with a bird-like chuckle escaping his beak. He decided that he was going to tease Spade playfully and reeled back again preparing to strike.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Razz holds her position, looking around the tree, listening to Scarlet's companion, Jake. She swipes her bangs out of her eyes, only for them to fall back over them, slightly more collected. Racing along the tree line, Razz slips across the shadows, nearly silent glancing around, and then pressing against a tree.

Spade looks out from under the porch to see Jake, who had flashed in her vision when he landed next to her. A playful growl exits her maw. Darting from under the porch she pounces into the air, to get her smile closer to Jake. Running back to the bridge.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:17 am

Scarlet twitched her nose anticipating a sneeze but I never came. Hearing Jake's call, she let a wry grin creep across her face and leapt out of the bush, ran towards the bridge and into the stream, pressing her back up against the stone bricks to try keep out of sight whilst looking around for Razz. Where was she? 

Jake let out another caw and dived towards Spade again, claws outstretched. Just as he was about to hit the cougar's shoulder, he pulled back letting his wing-tips skim the cougar's ear-tufts and pulled back up into the air preparing to dive again. He could see Scarlet under the bridge and knew that if he missed this next dive, Scarlet might have a chance of grabbing Spade and winning the game. Jake realised Razz might he near so he'd have to watch out for himself, too.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Razz wrote:R A Z Z     ~~~~~    S P A D E

Razz slipping up the tree the leader presses herself against the branches, looking around. hearing the purr of Spade through their connection. Lifting her wolf ears forward, Razz huffs, climbing higher into the tree, concealed by leaves.

Spade pins her ears down, swiftly jumping down in the water, spotting Scarlet out of her peripheral vision and night sight. A smirk appeared on her muzzle, as she let out a soft purr. She turns her head back to Scarlet, seeing the outline. Bounding just out of reach from Scarlet, Spade lunges across the creek, then up then back onto the bank. She had no chance to hide, but to out maneuver the two.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Scarlet let out a small yet playful battle cry and launched towards the cougar but Spade was clever and stayed just out if her reach. "Damn it!" Scarlet cursed quietly but there was a smile on her face. Clambering her way out of the river and out from under the bridge, Scarlet made way after the cougar running as fast as she could to try and close the gap. 

Jake gave a little snort as Scarlet lunged towards Spade and missed. Better luck next time. Swooping down he came to glide in front of the cougar and landed a near 10 feet in-front of Spade's path hoping to block him in. With Scarlet behind Spade, the cat would either run into Jake and be caught or slow down enough for Scarlet to catch him. That is unless Spade was swift enough to dodge around but Jake strongly doubted that. This was their chance to win the game!
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Sat May 17, 2014 12:19 am

Razz sighs, climbing higher into the tree. Her gaze sets over the yard as she spots Spade, Scarlet, and Jake. A laugh exits her mouth, she tries to hold it in, nearly slipping from the tree. She puts her hand in a tree knot, realizing something fuzzy lives there. She slips from the branches, falling down the tree as the branches break as she slams into them. She stiffens, before getting clipped by a branch and flopping onto the ground. Really... She moans to herself. She stands up a little bit stiff. She dusts herself off, walking into the house grabbing a frozen gel pack from the freezer. She heads out the door shouting, "I quit, you win!"

Spade roars, as she looks back at Scarlet, then turning her head back to face Jake, she screeches to a stop. Her quick reflexes cause her to jump before running over the bird, launching into the air. Although, she locks up falling short, right behind Jake, her tail slapping the ground, near the bird. She shakes out her fur, a small scrape on her front leg.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Scarlet was so intent on catching up with Spade that she nearly didn't notice the shaking of tree branches and bodily thump from ahead. Whipping her head up Scarlet spotted the outline of Razz's body as it fell from the tree and began to roar uncontrollably with laughter. The girl came to a halt from her pursuit and helplessly bent over clutching at her stomach with laughter. "Y-you... Fell...Y-you h-hurt?" Scarlet managed to mumble between fits of laughter as she watched Razz stalk back into the house and exclaim Jake and herself had one the game. "Yes!" The girl screeched and fist pumped the air with triumph. Looking over at Jake Scarlet decided to head into the house after Razz to make sure the girl was alright. "Sorry about laughing," Scarlet said trying not to smile as she came up behind Razz. "You okay? Looked like it hurt the way you just flopped out of the that tree there." Although she couldn't help but giggle a little at the word "flop" as she came to stand beside the other girl in the kitchen. 

Jake let out a caw of triumph as he realised the game was won and gave a little flap of his wings in celebration. He shot a glance over towards Spade before soaring up and landing on the cat's shoulder giving her ear a little nip playfully letting her know there were no hard feelings. Jake loved playing games, especially with the other companions and marked members; they were all like his family and meant a lot to him. He had decided a while ago that the marked household was the best place to be - besides with his companion, Scarlet.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Razz grunts, placing her hand on her chest. "Your fine, must have been rather funny anyway. I'm fine though." I growl. Grabbing a paper towel, soaking it in water I brush it against my knees, scrapping off the blood and dirt. I sigh, looking around, then my gaze falls back onto Scarlet. "I've gotta a feeling about today... I don't know... Its something."

Spade roars out, that was a rather fun game, up till the point they lost. That felt like crap. She looks back to Jake baring her teeth in a smile. She arches her back, turning into a large elk. She smirks, kicking her hind legs up and spinning in circles. She rears and bucks, like crazy, a way to play with Jake.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Scarlet gave one last little smirk before realising that she was being cruel and picked up the paper towel Razz had just used then chucked it in the trash. "You want some ice for your knee?" she asked politely before looking back towards the girl with a confused expression plastered on her face. "A feeling?," Scarlet repeated hesitantly, "Like what? Is it a bad feeling?"

Jake gave a startled squawk as Spade reared up and transformed into an elk. It always amazed him how Spade had a power like that to change into another animal at her own will without much effort and the change nearly always surprised him. Jake fell off Spade with a huff as the elk bucked about everywhere in a playful frenzy and landed on the floor with a grumpy expression on his face. Great, now he had mud in his feathers -- but it didn't bother him too much, he saw the funny side to the whole thing and couldn't help but caw with amusement. Scrambling back up to his feet in a ball of flapping wings and flailing claws, Jake soared back into the sky and came to sit on the edge of the stone bridge overlooking the river. He sat there and wondered wether there were any fish in the river worth catching.

Last edited by Scarlet on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the speech in bold)
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Razz's face turned to a soft smile, and she placed her hand on her knee. "No thanks." She says, her hand turning an icy color, she cools down the swelling, and removes her hand. When Scarlet asks about her feeling, she stood up strait. "It almost feels as if today we are gonna need a few extra hands. I mean, with all the marked missing, there could be trouble right around every turn." She wasn't so happy with her theory, and was kinda irritated. She headed over to Scarlet, and sighed, "Maybe we should try to find the others, or recruit some more. It's lonely in this house, and I'm not sure if the low numbers will help us fight out enemies."

Spade paws at the ground with her hooves, looking down at Jake, she felt kinda bad for having kicked him off. She lifted her head to the sky, tracking Jake. She swiftly changed back to cougar and bounded to the stone bridge, watching as the bird landed, the newly transformed cougar, props her large paws up on the bridge, looking about. She looked at Jake, in order to ask him what he wanted to do, she didn't understand much of him because he was different species, but she could still determine many different signals and motions. Unfortunate, not this time.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: