Marked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recaps
Nothing in roleplay has happened
Weather
At this time in the late summer season, its starting to cool down the sun is out and clouds in the sky, its going to be clear skys through out the rest of the season. Fall is just around the corner.
Poll

What Color Should The Federals Group Be?

Rules of the site I_vote_lcap0%Rules of the site I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rules of the site I_vote_lcap0%Rules of the site I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rules of the site I_vote_lcap100%Rules of the site I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Latest topics
» The Alphabet emojs
Rules of the site EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 pm by Razz

» Kitchen / living area
Rules of the site EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm by Razz

» Got Questions?
Rules of the site EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am by Nathan

» Nathan Carter
Rules of the site EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am by Nathan

» Luke - A not so horrible federal
Rules of the site EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 am by Scarlet

» Group Colors
Rules of the site EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm by Scarlet

» The Beach
Rules of the site EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm by Razz

» Hello guys
Rules of the site EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am by Scarlet

» Aceline
Rules of the site EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 am by Aceline

Top posting users this month
No user

Rules of the site

Marked :: Main :: Rules

Go down

Rules of the site Empty Rules of the site

Post by Razz Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 am

If you do not folow these rules you could be banned/suspended.

If you have any question, you may be able to find the answer in the FAQ at the top of board.

1. You must respect everyone on the site no matter what rank or age.
I don't care if it kills you. You will be kind and respectful to everyone.
In roleplay you can hate each others guts, but when out of rp be nice.

2. no vulgar or inappropriate language, without censoring.
Says it all. No full cussing, means star out the vowels.

3. No nude or sexual photos or inappropriate links.
The must be said I know It probably won't happen but lets keep the forums clean. I know that people try to make many anime pictures, 'sexy' but we do not need that here. Try to keep it nice alright?

4. We would like for you not to double post
Since you gain sparks from posting I ask that you not post twice in the same thread, that way you don't cheat. Get it?

5. Violence

Since the violence is what will liven up the roleplay, I do allow it in rp. I do not approve of sexual violence, and in the category, I will only allow aggressive flirting. Atleast keep the fighting PG 13 or 10. This is not a gore fest

6. Listen the monitors
We can and will ban you from this site so you need to listen.
We say the important things around here and if you want to stay here and make friends then you need to listen.

7. Federals and Marked
When you first start, please make a federal and a marked. It is not required, but would be greatly appreciated.

8. Please be as active as possible
if you are planning on going away, please tell us. But other than that, please be active. We have a tendency to worry about the worst. So I ask that you check in atleast once in a while or send an email. So we know you didn't just disappear.

9. Help each other
If someone needs help with anything and you can help them, please do. Sometimes monitors aren't on. But that does not mean that we do not see what you have done.

10. Try not to godmod.
Godmodding = Roleplaying the other's character. This is a little difficult when rping a fight, but keep it minimum example one shows minimum accepted godmod, and the second shows the unaccepted godmod.
X1 - Tara grunts as her head gets bashed into the railing. She swings around, throwing her dagger at her attackers shoulder, watching the blood being drawn.
X1 - Tara grunts and turns to the FED. She drives her dagger into the shoulder of the FED, making her scream and fall her heart slowing.

Okay thats a little much, but you get the point right? Just try to roleplay the logic of it. The fact that if the dagger was thrown into the shoulder, it would bleed. But let the other player be able to make their character scream, pull out the knife, die or whatever.

11. Capture.
When a federal and marked come together, the federal try to catch the marked. Your characters don't have to get caught every time, make it a little tricky but not impossible. Just let a little vulnerability show. Be fair on both sides. And if you have a federal character, and a marked, do not let your fed catch your marked character, is predictable, and not fun for others. Its fun to be caught, and everyone will get caught at some point.

12. Roleplaying with others.
When you roleplay with others, I would like you too give their character a chance to attack to. If you do a combo of attack moves, it may bug the other players, I've done that once. A way to solve this, is dodge some of the combo moves. And don't say every move landed. Also please have four sentences atleast.

13. Bullies
If you are having trouble with any members please contact me immediately, don't be afraid to speak up. Bullies are a big trouble, and you need to say something about it.

14. Include every member in roleplay
Mostly talking from experience and me as well. Please include everyone in roleplay. Lets remember that we all like to be noticed.

15. No look a likes
I would prefer for you to use a different picture than others. Try to not entirely copy a look, or history. I understand liking someone else's character, but please remember, they may have worked hard on it. Twins are totally fine.

16. Romance
How sweet, cute scene between couples are welcome, there will be no "dancing in the sheets". A strong kiss is allowed, but no detail about that. Please do be delicate in this category. A marked and federal can be in love. I wanna see this happen, lol.

17. Powers, Weapons
Well the Marked do have powers, the limit you start off with is three, but as time goes on you can have two more. You will notice that you can also have weapons, two is the limit.

18. Characters
So far the amount of free characters is 2 but you can buy more characters, powers, pets, etc from sparks in the market (Under biographies) PM for more info. And for making new characters, you can make another account, and fill out your other characters in your profile.

19. Sexual Orientation

Both straight an gay characters are allowed but please keep in mind others opinions. Any hateful or rude comments about the situation or person will not be tolerated. If you try to bully anyone about this than you WILL be banned forever. I ask that you be polite to one another as stated in the rules above. Thank you.
(This rule has been brought to you by Scarlet.)

20. Religion(s)

Please don't bring religion(s) into rp. Its understood that some people have religions, but its a sensitive topic, and controversial. Outside of roleplay go on and go about your religion, but I will not tolerate bad symbols.

21. Beauty

We understand you want your character, pretty, or handsome. That's fine. But do not mention it all the time. It is alright to describe things, but we already know that your character is 'pretty' or 'handsome' . That's all really.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Sparks : 112

https://marked.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Marked :: Main :: Rules

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum