Marked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recaps
Nothing in roleplay has happened
Weather
At this time in the late summer season, its starting to cool down the sun is out and clouds in the sky, its going to be clear skys through out the rest of the season. Fall is just around the corner.
Poll

What Color Should The Federals Group Be?

Abilities I_vote_lcap0%Abilities I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Abilities I_vote_lcap0%Abilities I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Abilities I_vote_lcap100%Abilities I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Latest topics
» The Alphabet emojs
Abilities EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 pm by Razz

» Kitchen / living area
Abilities EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm by Razz

» Got Questions?
Abilities EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am by Nathan

» Nathan Carter
Abilities EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am by Nathan

» Luke - A not so horrible federal
Abilities EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 am by Scarlet

» Group Colors
Abilities EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm by Scarlet

» The Beach
Abilities EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm by Razz

» Hello guys
Abilities EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am by Scarlet

» Aceline
Abilities EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 am by Aceline

Top posting users this month
No user

Abilities

Go down

Abilities Empty Abilities

Post by Razz Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 pm

These are the abilities, if you are a marked person you may have three to start with, but can buy two more with time. As a Federal Agent, you can start with only two, but can buy three more with time. Unfortunately, The Marked come with a flaw in their amazing abilities. Their abilities become weak or stunned for long periods of time if electrocuted. Federal agents can have either a cat or dog, if they choose to. If your marked character has one ability, your companion may share it.

Weapons for the marked (Only two)

(Throw) Throwing Stars, Small Daggers, Spear, and smoke bombs
(Aim) Bow, Gun, Crossbow, and Sling Shot
(Swing) Sword, Flail, Mace, Club, Knife, and Scythe

Marked abilities

Transport
(Ability to transport anywhere, as long as you have been there before. This ability is tiring)
Healing
(Heals injury: This ability can wear you out)
Elements
(One element, try to be creative, and not use the elements of others. This ability can become exhausting after a while.)
Telepathic
(Sending mind messages, and receiving the response, you can not randomly read minds that are uncharted or unrped thoughts)
Shape Shift
(Ability to change shape, only one other form. This ability is very tiring, you can not change back until energy is restored. If they are a hybrid shapeshifter, they will have a part of their animal form.)
Levitation
(Ability to control objects. This ability wears you out quickly)
Invisibility
(Ability to move around unseen. The maximum length on this is an hour or two with practice.)
Force fields
(Ability to protect self and others, Also a weapon for propelling enemies. Energy will drain quickly without practice)
Seeing
(Able to see bits and pieces of the beholders future. Also able too see what connects to the object they are holding.)

Federal Agents

Electric glove
(This glove is very steampunk, in its palm is a white glowing circle, it generates electricity on skin contact. It is very strong and can easily knock others out. When the holder of this item clenches their fist electric darts shoot from the knuckles, striking at a distance.)
Zap stick
(This stick is long, and spear-like. It has a rounded head that holds electric charge)
Missile cuffs
(When wearing these chain mail gloves, you are able to shoot a cuff from your hand, once it latches onto something, the chain will retract pulling in the object/victim with ease. These gloves work on food items, arms, ankles, buildings. These gloves can also be used as grappling hooks.)
Xray goggles
(Able to see through walls, trees, water. Not able to see through clothing. Setting can be changed to heat vision.)
Gun
(Any type of gun.)
Attack Dog or Spy Cat
(Any dog to attack and track at your will. A cat used to locate, stalk and spy on at your command, also has camera collar. )
Electric touch
(The touch of your barehand electrocutes its target inflicting major damage. It temporally takes away the power of a Marked.)

If you have any ideas of what to add please do post below. We would love to hear what you have to say about the abilities.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Sparks : 112

https://marked.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum