Marked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recaps
Nothing in roleplay has happened
Weather
At this time in the late summer season, its starting to cool down the sun is out and clouds in the sky, its going to be clear skys through out the rest of the season. Fall is just around the corner.
Poll

What Color Should The Federals Group Be?

Kitchen / living area I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen / living area I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Kitchen / living area I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen / living area I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Kitchen / living area I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen / living area I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Latest topics
» The Alphabet emojs
Kitchen / living area EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 pm by Razz

» Kitchen / living area
Kitchen / living area EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm by Razz

» Got Questions?
Kitchen / living area EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am by Nathan

» Nathan Carter
Kitchen / living area EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am by Nathan

» Luke - A not so horrible federal
Kitchen / living area EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 am by Scarlet

» Group Colors
Kitchen / living area EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm by Scarlet

» The Beach
Kitchen / living area EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm by Razz

» Hello guys
Kitchen / living area EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am by Scarlet

» Aceline
Kitchen / living area EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:45 am by Aceline

Top posting users this month
No user

Kitchen / living area

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kitchen / living area Empty Kitchen / living area

Post by Razz Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Kitchen / living area Sneak_10

The Kitchen. An open room to make food for the marked. It is also connected to the living room, the table is set neatly with natural light flowing in. The kitchen is designed so that you can see the living room across the sink. The Front door is at the far end of the room, with a staircase to upstairs. To the right, there is a door, and when opened it takes you down stairs.

Kitchen / living area Traditional-meets-modern-living-room-xlg

The living room is decorated nicely, to promote a relaxed vibe. The couches are soft, but still a little firm. The rug is a soft material, which is enjoyable if you sit on the floor.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Sparks : 112

https://marked.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kitchen / living area Empty Re: Kitchen / living area

Post by Razz Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:47 am

A yawn escaped from my throat, as a walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. My eyes remained slightly puffy, for the night had been filled with tossing and turning. I look to the stove thinking to myself, "Pancakes? Waffles? Crepes? Or French Toast." I shrug grabbing the pancake batter, mixing it into a bowl, as I poured water into the mixture. I drop a few chocolate chips into the batter, and a teaspoon of vanilla. To me the normal pancake was to bland. I grab some cinnamon putting it in and start to put a cup of the batter onto a heating pan. Moments later I have a stack of pancakes, I place them atop Spade's head, she smiles up at me, walking to the table placing the pancake plate onto the table. I open up the pantry grabbing out the potatoes with a smirk, I toss one to Spade. The cougar leans down picking it up turning away to chow on it.
The hash browns now made I walk to the fridge putting the Orange juice on the table. Placing plates, napkins and cups, though... Some members did not use a napkin all that often... I sigh, looking around, "Now... What else?" I look at Spade a peel of the potatoes on her nose. I laugh picking it off her fur and throwing it away. I glance over the table, then back to Spade. "Today we pick up our pet. I have not decided between the Duck, Mink, or Dog."

(Now rp has begun WOO! XDXD Okay I truely need help... Idk wether to do a Duck, Mink or Dog for Razz's pet. I want the duck cause I love ducks and they are amazing. I want a mink cause they are cute, smart and strong. I want a dog because I want to include my dog Percy some how. Because I love him and his breed. No mater what it would be I'd name it City Blue.)

Last edited by Razz on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Scarlet sniffed the air, her eyes widening as the smell of pancakes hit her nose. Running as fast as she could towards the stairs, she slid down the stair banister and poked her head around the kitchen door eagerly. "Mmm is that pancakes I smell?" She queried excitedly. Her hair was just a tangle of dark messiness and she was still in her pyjamas (plain light blue tank top and white silk bottoms) but her eyes were bright and stomach rumbling. She shot a friendly grin towards Razz who was the only current human in the room at the time and strolled gracefully into the kitchen, plonking herself on the edge of a clear counter. She caught sight of Jake swooping in from the living room and chuckled as the bird landed beside her on the table. She reached down and patted his head reassuringly before looking back over at Razz and asked, "You mind if I start eating now? I'm ravished!"

(Yea that is a tough decision... I'd say either a mink or a duck because I guess they would be more compatible with a Jaguar than a dog would be? Idk it would he fun to have Percy in the rp too xD your choice)

Last edited by Scarlet on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Sparks : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 pm

I perk up my ears as Scarlet came down the stairs.... Or down the banister. With a smile I reply, "Yes, pancakes and Hashbrowns." I open the sliding door curtains letting the room brighten up. Turning my head to look down at Spade, who gives me a slight stare before crawling underneath the table. I smile gently then look back to Scarlet as her words reached my ears. "Sure go ahead. I don't blame you." I walk back to the pantry grabbing a cup of apple sauce and a spoon from the silverware drawer. "Hey Scarlet, I'm gonna go to town to pick up a pet. I think I've finally decided on the duckling. But come to think of it... The bunnies were super cute to." I laugh slightly. Opening the apple sauce I quickly eat it down, I grab a small pancake, I a take a bite of it, before shrugging, apple sauce will keep me going. I toss it to Spade, who angrily chews on it, only to become more contempt eating it in a soft manor. I laugh slightly, oh Spade.

(Okay thanks, and I could not help myself but to post again XDXD Now I am having trouble with a rabbit... I'll get both XD And I edit my bio take a look see what you think :333)
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Upon hearing Razz's answer, Scarlet slid off the counter top and over towards the table with the food presented on it. The girl placed three pancakes on her plate and chucked a hash brown Jake's way, smiling as the bird gobbled it down hungrily. Scarlet poured herself some orange juice, contemplating whether she should top her pancake with anything. Getting up, she got some syrup from the cupboard and poured a dribble on her pancake giving a satisfied nod and placed a napkin on her lap not wanting to ruin her trousers and began to eat. She looked Razz's way as the girl spoke, Scarlet's mouth full of pancake. She gave a nod showing she understood what Razz had said and finished eating before answering as not to be rude. "That's great! What would you name it? Personally I'd go with the duckling, they're so adorably fluffy and make the cutest chirping noises..." Scarlet exclaimed, a thoughtful look in her icy blue eyes. She gave a chuckle and picked up her dirty plate and cutlery before heading over to the sink and beginning to wash them. "You going into town by yourself? Or would you like some company? I'm free to do whatever needs doing today." Scarlet continued as she placed the dish onto the drying stand and dried her wet hands with a towel. Reaching over, Scarlet picked up her glass of orange juice and sipped at it waiting for Razz's answer. She didn't mind if Razz wanted to go get her pet alone - it was understandable. Plus, Scarlet enjoyed just bumbling about the house and fiddling with things- it gave her time to think.

Last edited by Scarlet on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

I give a smile, as I say back to Scarlet, "Could you come with me? It would be fun to see all the crazy new street benders, and plus, we could go to the park after." I twitch my ears walking into the living room, grabbing a hold of my black cloak. I wrap it around myself pulling the hood up and over my ears. it draping down casting a shadow over my eyes. "Now my question is, how should I take Spade?..." Thought crosses over my face, I snap my fingers, grabbing a leather collar from an old mastiff that the previous owners of the house had. Some people would ask me how would I know that, well because I remained in the attic for a month before they all moved out. "Spade." I call, and the cougar comes walking out of the kitchen over to me. I place the collar on her with a sigh, "First time you feel something on your neck other than a hand." I smile stroking her, and then tie a leash to her. "I'll pretend to be a noble today." I smile looking over to Scarlet.
(Next post I am changing to Third person.)

Last edited by Razz on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Scarlet nodded enthusiastically at Razz's answer. "I'd love to come with you!" she exclaimed and downed her drink before quickly bouncing over to the stairs. "I'll just go change into some proper clothes!" she called as she raced up the stairs, Jake hot on her heels.

After about 5 minutes or so, Scarlet came shooting back down the stairs in a pair of tight, black skinny jeans and a plain dark navy sweater; she had curled her hair slightly at the front for a change but her hair was still relatively straight like normal. Reching the bottom of the stairs, Scarlet quickly threw on a pair of black converse and played with the bracelets lancing her wrist as she walked back into the kitchen. "Sorry to keep you waiting." the girl apologised to Razz and shot the leader an apologetic smile. She gave a whistle which resulted in Jake swooping down the stairs and landing gracefully on her shoulder - it was a sight she loved and filled her with a sense of joy every time it happened. She turned towards the door and asked, "You ready to go?" her hand outstretched to open it.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Razz smiled and nodded, "Of course." She fiddles with her cloak, and strokes Spade on the head, before tugging on the cloak again, making sure that everything on her person that did not belong on a human was hidden.

Razz looks to the stairwell watching as Scarlet descends from them. "That's fine." Razz gives a small nod to her caption. She watched as Jake perched upon the shoulder of Scarlet. Razz smiled, "Yeah. I think we ought to get moving now." Razz slipped out the door quickly, over joyed to leave the comfort of the home once again she looked back over her shoulder to Scarlet, Spade makes a deep purring sound, while looking back.
- The Market (The Town)
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Scarlet gave a brief nod, grabbed a pair of keys from the table next to the door and followed Razz out of the house, closing the door behind her. She decided she'd let Jake sit on her shoulder until they started to enter town when she would then send him off into the air, but making sure she could see him at all times. She didn't like it when she didn't know where he was - Jake was her companion after all. Picking up the pace, Scarlet hurried after Razz into town.

-The Market (Town)-
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Timber walks down the stairs, humming along to the song playing from her iPod. When she gets down she takes off her headphones and sets them on the counter. "Hello?" she calls. "anyone home?" She thought she heard talking earlier. They probably went into town she thought to herself. Razz was talking about getting a pet the other day... She shrugged and looked down at the table. There before her was a delicious looking array of pancakes and hash-browns. She looked around suspiciously, then grabbed a pancake, spread some nutella on it, rolled it up, and popped it in her mouth. She had a weird way of eating pancakes. After eating she grabbed her iPod and the book she brought down and went into the living room to read The Lost Hero. She put on her headphones, flopped on the couch, and sank into her book.
Timber
Timber
Fighter

Sparks : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:15 am

- from the town
(Sorry scarlet I really wanted to move on in the rp)

I stroll through the front door and unlatch and the collar of Spade. She huffs, " let's agree to not do that again. " she speaks in my head. I laugh and nod
Looking to timber on the sofa. I smile looking at her book. Spade walks over to Timber, leaning her head to Timber's face. I sniff my nose able to smell Timber, from my companion. I walk into the living room sitting on the floor picking up the duckling and rabbit.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:02 pm

That's alright, I'm sorry for taking such a long time. I should've pmed you earlier.)

Scarlet strolled into the house a few seconds after Razz, waiting for Jake to fly inside and land on the stair railing before swinging the door shut behind her and chucking her keys onto the table. Kicking off her shoes, Scarlet looked around to notice Timber had woken up and was now slouched on the sofa buried into her book with some headphones on. Hmm, I haven't read in a while. It would be nice to get lost in a book, the teenager thought to herself as she walked over to Jake. She stroked the bird's head fondly and was greeted by a squawk from the bird as he hopped onto her shoulder making himself comfortable. Scarlet shoved her shoes out of the way from the stairs and glided into the kitchen, picked up a crunchy apple from the fruit bowl and made her way back into the living room, plonking herself down onto the soft rug. Scarlet took a bite from the apple thoughtfully as Jake flew off her shoulder to land on the floor next to her and she started to trace patterns in the carpet floor in front of her.  "You decided on any names for your new pets, Razz?" the girl asked, her attention still trained on tracing patterns in the floor but her wolf-like abilities enabling her to still pay attention to Razz at the same time.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:52 pm

"Hey" Timber says to Scarlet taking off her headphones and sitting up-right. "Find any good pets?' she asked, loud enough for Razz to hear too.
Timber saw Scarlet's companion, Jake, and wondered where wisdom was. She's fine.. She thought to herself. But she hadn't seen her for a whole day so she couldn't help to worry a bit.

Last edited by Timber on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timber
Timber
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:51 pm

I smile widely holding the two up " Yea, I've come up with Keller and Dakota. Although Jubilee seems cute For the rabbit. " I speak. My ears flick backwards and then forwards. I stroke the duckling before he jumps out of my hands and runs to Scarlet. I let the rabbit settle into my lap, she curls up closing her eyes. I look at Spade as she turns her head walking towards Scarlet staring at the duck. She blinks her eyes, I hear her voice in my head, " he is super cute. " the cougar licks the duckling and then licks Scarlets cheek. She pads over to me sighing and flicking her tail. " we should play a game. " I say as I move some bang out of my eyes. I stroke the rabbits head, " okay it's settled her name is Jubilee." I open up the palm of my hand, a shiny, translucent blue purple sphere in the palm of my hand. I close my hand up, looking around, "We really need to play a game."
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Scarlet looked up and gave a faint, friendly smile towards Timber as the girl greeted her. "Hey, how are you this morning?" she replied before looking back over towards Razz as she spoke. She gave a light, amused chuckle as Razz's new duckling waddled over to her and the girl reached out a careful hand to the fuzzy fluff-ball to see what it would do. Giggling as Spade licked her cheek, Scarlet ran her hand over the cougar's soft ears and gave a nod towards Razz in agreement. "Yeah, they're good names. Unique but have a nice ring to them." she mused as she stared down at the duckling wondering what it thought of Jake. She knew Jake would never hurt the duckling or rabbit intentionally but it occurred to Scarlet she should probably keep an eye on him while Razz's new pets were still settling in.
      Sitting up straighter, Scarlet lifted one corner of her mouth cheekily as she asked, "A game? What kind of game? Cross-words or more pillow-fight - tag? Because I'm airing towards the pillowfight-tag." Scarlet swivelled her legs around so she was now kneeling, waiting to see what Timber and Razz's reactions would be.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 pm

I laugh, "How about a game of companions touch?" I shift around, the rabbit starting to wake up. I stroke Jubilee's soft ears, and move my hand over the rabbit's back. Keller waddles away from Scarlet, running around the coffee table, then back to me. Spade purrs rubbing on Scarlet, then walking over to me. Spade sits next to me, her head above mine. I ruffle my hair, leaning on Spade, she flicks her tail, telling me in my head, "I'm ready for some games." I smile getting up, picking up Keller in my palm. I lay back my wolf ears, the same time Spade lays her's back. I place Keller on her back, with a smile at the cougar.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Scarlet jumped straight to her feet as soon as Razz mentioned 'companion touch'. It was her favourite game to play with the marked members - especially ehen she was all hyped-up like she was now. "Inside or out?" Scarlet beamed, Jake flying onto her shoulder sensing the excitement that was radiating off his partner. Scarlet knew it would be sensible to play outside as there weren't as many obstructions or breakable objects there, but she silently hoped they could play in the house as it would make it more of an adventure for the players.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I smirk slightly, "Both." I glanced to Spade, and then to Jake. "Abilities aloud!" I shout before darting off. With Jubilee in my hands, I slide under the kitchen table, through the chars come out the other side and bolt outside the house. I leap into a bush and slide down the slope hiding in the shadows being casted. I laugh, looking at the rabbit, as she wiggles her nose and tail. I lower my breath, casting my hand to the sky, an orb forms around me.

Spade smiles, leaping over the coffee table and sofa, running up the stairs, to give the rest a head start. She roars, hoping maybe some others would wake up. She looks onto her shoulders, seeing Keller on her back. only a little unstable. She smiles at the duckling, nudging him.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Oscar emitted a startled wail as he exited his room, bleary eyed and sleepy to be greeted by Spade's deafening roar. "Why you little..." He spat, glaring at the cougar irritably and showing his teeth mockingly, resenting the smug expression that seemed to cover it's face. Stretching and yawning widely the boy swooped past the cat and made his way into the kitchen.
Oscar
Oscar
Patrol

Sparks : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Okay thats it lol I am changing to third person XD)

Razz laughs, looking at the rabbit, closing her palm the force field vanishes. She gets up, looking around, she walks up the slope looking to a tree, Razz climbs onto a branch, and up into the tree.

Spade huffs, walking down the stairs, she stalks Oscar. She playfully growls, following closely behind. Keller peeps, jumping up on Spade's head.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Timber smiled as Razz and Scarlet shot up, eager to play the game. She would have played but she really had to finish this book that she had "borrowed" from the library before they realized it was gone. She put her head phones back on and read the rest of the book.
Timber
Timber
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Scarlet gave an excited squeak as Razz and Spade raced away to hide from Jake and herself. She shot a quick look over to Timber and queried, "Don't feel like playing?", before messily tying her hair up into a ponytail and leaping over the coffee table, crashing through the door and into the front garden. Scarlet shook her head from side-to-side looking around whilst shouting, "We're coming to find you! You better be ready!" She'd crouched down into the shrubbery that lined the front of the house and scanned the area for any sign of Razz or Spade whilst also listening out from a call from Jake indicating he'd found someone. 

As soon as Razz and Spade skittered away from the living room to hide, Jake launched himself off Scarlet's shoulder trying to decide whether to pursue after Spade or stand look-out for Scarlet. Making a decision, Jake flew out of the front door and soared up to settle on the roof top of the Marked's House. His amazing sense of sight gave Scarlet and himself a good advantage when playing games such as hide-and-seek or companion's touch - he could see small movements and flickers in the foliage that humans or some other animals just couldn't see.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:47 pm

R A Z Z     ~~~~~    S P A D E
  L E A D E R    ~~~~     C O M P A N I O N

=============================

Razz holds still, holding her breath even, and holding Jubilee close. She steadies herself on the branches of the trees, hardly moving the branches. Razz focuses her energy, and in the distance, forms a force field, a skill she was perfecting. to form a shield away from her body.

Spade huffs, turning from Oscar, and leaping out of an open window. Somewhat having to squeeze through it, from her massive size. Darting from the house, Spade sprints to down the driveway, until, she stops at the bridge. Turning her head, she picks Keller up in her jaws, very gentle, she leaps off the bridge, landing in the water, coming up to her ankles, wading through the creek, she walks beneath the bridge, leaning in the shadows.
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 am

So, do the companions find and touch the other companions or the marked members? Sorry, got confused xD)
Scarlet
Scarlet
Caption

Back to top Go down

Post by Razz Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Well.... Uh............... I think that the companions are the ones to find and touch the people. Yea XD)
Razz
Razz
Admin / Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: